We respect your right to privacy. At My Dream Store we collect only the information necessary for us to complete your order or to contact you regarding the status of your order. The information we collect includes your name, email address, shipping address, and billing address.
• My Dream Store does not store your credit card or online bank account information.
• My Dream Store will not rent or sell your name or personal information.
• My Dream Store utilizes "cookies" to help recognize you as a repeat visitor and to track traffic patterns on our site. This information is completely anonymous. We use this information only to improve the user-friendliness and functionality of My Dream Store
COLLECTION of PERSONAL INFORMATION: We collect "personal" information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order.
DISCLOSURE of PERSONAL INFORMATION: Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your PII that we have collected with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure. Otherwise, however, we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. We reserve the right to collect general demographic and other anonymous information that does not personally identify you. This information is not associated with your personally identifiable information and cannot be linked to you personally. However, in case of a situation wherein we are obliged to comply with law or a statutory obligation or a legal process, we would be compelled to provide information about a customer.
• OPT-OUT of setting website cookie on users browsers: Whether you want your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to you. If you haven't changed your computer's settings, most likely your browser already accepts cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website. You can also delete your browser cookies or disable them entirely. But this may significantly impact your experience with our website and may make parts of our website non- functional or inaccessible. We recommend that you leave them turned on.
• NPII advertising: We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.